Thursday, February 24, 2011

blog-a-thon: starting March 8th...

Last father’s day I decided to blog some stories about my dad from when I was a kid.  It was going to be mostly stories poking fun of my dad in the hopes of also raising money for Parkinson’s disease research.
Father’s day came and went and I haven’t done much of anything.  But things are getting easier on the home front.  ‘A’ is sleeping better (not great, but better) and I have a nice shiny new iPhone. This will enable me to sleep at home and blog on the bus on the way to work.
The plan is to post one silly (or heartfelt) story about my dad a week, starting on his birthday and going for one year.   There will be guest posters from time to time as well, so if you have a story you would like to share please let me know. 
If you like a story, or just hate PD, please visit my Team Fox page and help me reach my goal of $5,200.
I hope you join me in laughing at my dad and join the fight against PD!

No comments:

Post a Comment