Saturday, April 17, 2010

It All Began

It was my wife's birthday, 2009.  It was 5:00 in the morning.  I heard her go to the bathroom which was not a usual occurrence at that time and I fell right back to sleep.  She came back in a few minutes later, woke me and said "i think you're going to be a daddy".

Little "A" is now almost 6 months old and it has been a crazy whirlwind of a time.  It has been amazing to watch her grow and learn.  Starting with her early vocal sounds turning in to syllables to watching her learn to use her hands.  Her first 2 teeth coming in and now learning to sit on her own. It hasn't always been easy.  We have been tired and frustrated.  She has had colds and pains from teething.  She has eczema and is always itchy.  But it has all been worth it. As soon as I see that little girl nothing else matters.  She is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment