Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back. I took the last few days off from the blog because my daughter and wife both has a stomach bug. On Sunday afternoon we decide to get away from the germs and get outside.   We went to a park and put A in the swing. Great photos and a video will be up tonight or tomorrow. 
A has gotten back to her old sleep habits, waking up 3 or 4 times a night so our plans to watch the begining of Lost and finish the rest tonight got put on hold when A woke up at 9:10. We will have to try to watch the whole thing tonight. The goal of the day will be to avoid finding out what happened. I have a theory: the last scene will be of the island from above, the camera will pan out showing the ocean and then the globe. It will continue to pan out until you see the universe. The camera will then come to focus on a young boy holding a snow globe. That's right. Lost was a figment of a little boys imagination, all played out in that snow globe. Just like the tv show Dallas. Ok, I don't really think that is how it ended but that would be funny. 
More real posts to come soon.  

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. So sorry to hear about the bug invasion. Hope you guys are all on the mend. Did you watch LOST? I need to see the Jimmy Kimmel alt endings. They might put a little balm on the wound of shear annoyance opened by the non-closure provided finale.

    ReplyDelete