Monday, May 17, 2010

Songs That Came Up During Shuffle On My iPod (05/17/2010)

I don't really enjoy listening to songs on shuffle on my iPod.  I like listening to entire albums.  Or sometimes playlists I created with songs that I know go well together.  But lately I have been only carrying my 8 gig iPod touch.  It has photos, videos and apps along with my music so it only has my most listened to favorite albums on it.  Listening to the same albums over and over again started to get old so I broke out the old 60 gig iPod photo.
Listened on shuffle and it picked some old stuff I haven't listened to in a long time.  Some good, some bad....but at least it was different.

Here's what I heard today:

* The Police: "Deathwish" - Regatta de Blanc
* The Beatie Boys: "Live at P.J.'s" - Check Your Head
* Nirvana: "Territorial Pissings" - Nevermind
* Simon and Garfunkel: "Kodachrome/Maybellene" - The Concert in Central Park
* Wico: "What's the World Got In Store" - Being There
* Portishead: "Only You" = Roseland NYC Live
* Baby Face Leroy: "My Head Can't Rest Anymore" - Chess Blues
* Led Zeppelin: "The Ocean" - How the West Was Won
* Mophine: "Eleven O'Clock" - Like Swimming
* G. Love and the Special Sauce: "Town To Town" - G. Love and the Special Sauce
* Led Zeppelin: "The Crunge" - Houses of the Holy
* The Who: "The Kids Are Alright": Who's Better, Who's Best
* Violent Femmes: "Promise" - Violent Femmes
* Le Tigre: "Slideshow At Free University" - Le Tigre
* Doves: "Break Me Gently" - Lost Souls
* Hound Dog Taylor: "Sitting Here Alone" - Chess Blues
* Latin Playboys: "Dose" - Dose
* Cibo Matto: "Le Pain Perdu" - Viva! La Woman
* Led Zeppelin: "White Summer/Black Mountain Side" - Led Zeppelin Box Set
* Soul Coughing: "Pensacola" - El Oso
* Jimi Hendrix: "Little Miss Lover" - Axis: Bold As Love
* James Taylor: "Copperline" - Live

No comments:

Post a Comment